Monday, September 15, 2008

Accountibility Agreement

Ben’s Accountability Agreement
Focus: What do you want to accomplish in this class or during this year?
Þ I would like to learn more about multiple aspects of English literature.
Þ I want to be considered a good writer.
Þ I want to learn how to write an essay with a guaranteed 75% or better
Contributions: What contributions will you make to this class or to the school this year?
Þ I will contribute in most group discussions.
Þ I will contribute my sense of humour to the class.

Accountabilities: For what will you be held responsible?
Þ I will be held accountable for my immaturity .
Þ I will be held accountable for my incomplete assignments, lates, etc.

Supports: What help, and from whom, will you need in order to achieve your accountabilities?
Þ I need help from my parents to proofread my work
Þ I need help from Mr. Murray when I have questions about homework, essays,etc.

Measurements: How will you know what success looks like?
Þ Success would be a pass with an 80% or better.
Þ Success would be a great essay using the format Mr. Murray gave us.

Consequences: How should you be rewarded if you succeed? How should you be punished?
Þ If I succeed, I will be allowed to go outside and play sports over the summer.
Þ If I do not succeed, I will be punished by not being able to play sports over the summer.

No comments: